[K12OSN] POP3 email server

I'm trying to get a email server to work so I can use Netscape or some other
email client. SMTP works (sendmail), but a pop3 server wasn't installed. I
found in some redhat documentation that the cd has a pop3 server named imap.
I installed it but I don't know how to configure it or start it at boot. Can
someone give me some tips. Thanks in advance.

Chris Thomas