[K12OSN] Starting Open Office problem

Hi All Guys,

When I opened a MSOffice word document by clicking its file name in Konqueror screen, Open Office started but disappeared finally.

When I started Open Office first and then opened the MSOffice word document by clicking File --> Open, only an empty Open Office screen appeared.

I tried several MSOffice documents with the same result

Kindly advise how to config it.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu