Re: [K12OSN] Linux vs. Novell (Can you help?)

I might as well put my two cents here,
I like Novell for its NDS, no nonsense centralised administration of everything
with one tool and the way groups are managed and used.
Like others have mentionned, LDAP can be used but it seems still a hackers
world.