Re: [K12OSN] One or two to a PC

k12osn redhat com writes:

>I use Altiris Vision in my PC lab to demo programs and blank
>>screens and stuff...works good.
>>

>Have you found any softwre like this that would work in an LTSP
>classroom???
>
>Jesse

Not yet although my understanding is that the later versions of K12LTSP
have a package built-in that addresses this...unfortunately I can't
remember what it is...I had a bit of a time getting it to work and it
wasn't quite as simple as using a PC or Mac version where you just select
a bunch of machines a "poof" you're in business.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us