[K12OSN] Linux Uptake in K12

Dear All,

I am currently looking at the level of uptake of Linux within the K12 sector both in the US and abroad. What are peoples experiences with the powers that be when it comes to advocating Linux based solutions? Have any states (or regions) adopted Linux as the standard as some have with Apple?

Finally, as the company I work for is a developers of a typing tutor and developer tool which in both cases are available for all major platforms, we'd like to know what products people are currently using within the K12 sector with regard to these two areas.

Anyway if you interested a free demo version of our Typing Tutor is available from (please ask for information on our special student pricing offer):

http://www.runrev.com/tenthumbs/index.html

Also you can download a free trial of our developer tool (Revolution) from:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/index.html

(Revolution: student/teacher licences $99)

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall <www.runrev.com> Runtime Revolution Ltd Revolution - The Solution for Software Development tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334