[K12OSN] APPS SERVER

Hi Guys,
 I'm looking into more apps for my terminals. What I want to get started on this summer is setting up an application server so I won't be loading my terminal server down with everything. For starters I'd like to get my terminals running netscape from another box I have. How much trouble is this? I've never even looked into it and decided I'd start here of course. Can someone point me in the right direction here? Thanks.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742