[K12OSN] DCOP & Mozilla Errors in 2.1.1

Howdy Everyone, Need some help from the wonderfull K12LTSP Community
again.

We have a lab of 28 terminals running of of a Dual P3 500 with a gig
of ram. Well, Every time we get a class in here we run into two
problems .

Problem of the first:
Every time Mozilla Starts up it asks users to specify what profile
they want to use. The way things are setup is that everyone shares a
common user name (For Now) and every time they try to use it, some
one else has already selected one of the profiles and it denies them
use of Mozilla. Any Ideas how to get rid of the profiles stuff?

Problem to the second:
Every once and a while, When someone is logged into KDE, When they
try to launch a program, it generates a error such as: "DCOP ERROR
UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH DCOP SERVER". Well I did a ps -e | grep
dcop and it is running just fine, Does anyone have any ideas what
would cause this?

Thanks in advance to all whom reply.