Re: [K12OSN] DCOP & Mozilla Errors in 2.1.1

As to problem of the second, Here is an exact copy of the error
message:

DCOP communications error (kfmclient)

There was an error setting up inter-process
communications for KDE. The message returned by the system was:
Could not open network socket

Please check that the "dcopserver" program is running!

That is the error, I ran ps -e | grep dcopserver and it is running
fine. Any ideas folks?

William J
Benson Polytechnic Sys Admin

> Howdy Everyone, Need some help from the wonderfull K12LTSP
Community