Re: [K12OSN] Printing based on username/IP address

Not that I really have any idea, but could you be more specific about
your setup?  Do you have one terminal server that services many
different classrooms or on per classroom, etc.  What types of printers
are you talking about in each situation.  Those kinds of things probably
play into the situation, but like I said, I don't really know.

_JR

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 10:18, Antony Gordon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to direct print jobs depending on
machine ip address and/or user id. What I want to do is allow students
to print to the printers in their classroom only, but allow teacher
stations (when the teacher is logged on) to print in the classroom,
or even in the main office.