[K12OSN] Score one more for K12LTSP

I did a three terminal demo for our library as a concept for
rejuvenating the old P133 lab for less than $2500.  I showed an
OpenOffice Presentation and used spreadsheet and write to do all my
other related documents breaking pricing down, etc.  It went fantastic.
They asked me to get a setup for them to begin training staff on and we
should have a 13 station lab in place by the end of January.  I got
statements to the affect of "If they can't figure this out, they can't
figure MS Office out!"  All were very favorably impressed.  This solves
so many problems...  It also brings using Linux in the Faculty and Staff
PCs another step closer, maybe even LTSP.

Thanks for your help in this,
Josiah Ritchie
Washington Bible College