Re: [K12OSN] Games and sound.

I'm not sure I'm following....I'm using 2.1 K12LTSP....I recently put in
the Flash 6 Beta and I have the sound from learning.com working just fine!
 In fact I'm impressed with how well everything is working!  I went to
pbskids.org and played some of the flash stuff on that site and
more...sound works great (in Gnome) Anyone found a way to get Shockwave
working on K12LTSP?  That would make everything complete for me.