Re: [K12OSN] Printing based on username/IP address

Hi,

Here is the scenario, for more clarification:

My school has three sites presently. At each site, the classrooms
contain 5 terminals. The students and teachers both use these terminals.
When a student logs in, they can only print to the room's printer. When
a teacher logs in, they can print to the printer in the classroom, or
the multi-function network printer in the main office.

Any suggestions,

-Tony