Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 3.0 Beta and Evolution

I have reported this a number of times . . you are the first to verify.

Thanks you

Garret

John Ingleby wrote:

I installed K12LTSP 3.0 Beta on my test server a couple of weeks ago,
and it looks very exciting. However, I find that Evolution 1.0.8 [10]
doesn't display properly on the workstations.

Emails show up fine on a monitor attached to the server, but on
workstations the email contents are invisible, along with items on Evo's
Summary page, etc.

According to Ximian's website, they're not yet fully supporting Evo on
Red Hat 8.0.

It looks like a font problem: does anyone know of a fix meanwhile?

Thanks,

John Ingleby