[K12OSN] OpenOffice printer defaults, switching from A4 to US Letter (fwd)

I sent this yesterday, but I haven't recieved a return copy & it doesn't
show up in the archives. Sorry if you get two copies...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:58:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us>
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: OpenOffice printer defaults, switching from A4 to US Letter

Attached is a little shell script that will change Open Office's default
page size from A4 to US Letter if the default locale is en_US (US english).

I'll include this in my next builds...

I myself am not an expert on default paper sizes in different contries.
Are there any other locales that use a non-A4 default paper size? If so
let me know and I'll throw in a tweak for that locale as well.

-Eric