Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 3.0 Beta and Evolution

On 2 Nov 2002, Paul Nelson wrote:

>USE_XFS = Y does the trick...

Next question then... would one of you testing K12LTSP 3.0.0 with a lot of
terminals & moderate server CPU horsepower try turning on XFS and see
if your server falls over dead? ;-)

I used to ship K12LTSP with XFS turned on by default, but there were
complaints that it bogged down servers.

I will also try building new ltsp_x_fonts packages based on the RH8.0
fonts and see if that fixes it...

-Eric