[K12OSN] OpenOffice printer defaults, switching from A4 to US Letter

Attached is a little shell script that will change Open Office's default
page size from A4 to US Letter if the default locale is en_US (US english).

I'll include this in my next builds...

I my self am not an expert on default paper sizes in different contries.
Are there any other locales that use a non-A4 default paper size? If so
let me know and I'll throw in a tweak for that locale as well.

-Eric