Re: [K12OSN] DCOP & Mozilla Errors in 2.1.1

I have also experienced problem 2 from time to time.  I think it happens when
one of my kids is logged into more than one session at a time.
	Either they log into two consoles at once or they log in the first time then
crash something and cycle the terminal off then on and log in again.  This
leaves a session going on the server that isn't attached to a terminal.  I am
still trying to figure out how to kill that initial session and how to keep
them from logging in twice on different terminals.
	Use the command "users" or "who" to check who is logged in at any one time.

	Check it out and see if your experience matches.

Duane