[K12OSN] Need steps to Reset OO defaults also Suggestion / Bug report.

Hello,

Using K12LTSP ver 2.1.1

While adding templates and graphics from SO 5.5 to OO I inadvertently
stepped on the config files for OO.

Now I Lost saving in MS file format as the default. Also  Save , "Save
As" and the icon that should take a user to their home dir defaults to a
non existent directory under ~/openoffice

Steps taken thus far:

Greped around looking for whatever file controls user defaults with no
success.

removed and re-installed OO rpms

renamed ~/openoffice to ~/openoffice_orig

started openoffice. Still no go.

Also I have a suggestion / bug report.

1. When cutting and pasting from Mozilla to OO the default is to paste
including html tags. Selecting paste special avoids this but I think it
would be better if Ctl c Ctl v worked as expected.

2. When copying large blocks of text in Mozilla and pasting them to OO
we sometimes get an error stating "file format not supported".
I thought that maybe the students were grabbing images along with the
text. I carefully selected text only and still came up with the error.
As a work around I limit selection to 2 or three paragraphs at a time or
drop out of OO and paste into AbiWord.

Since we no longer have a Tech Coordinator I now wear that hat also. I
have found it rewarding working with the students and staff but I have
not been able to make the time to do some of the admin things I need to
/ want to address. One of which is helping with the 3.0 beta testing.
The local LUG has stepped in to lend us a hand which will help
immensely.

John