Re: [K12OSN] DCOP & Mozilla Errors in 2.1.1

Duane Wilson wrote:

I have also experienced problem 2 from time to time. I think it happens when one of my kids is logged into more than one session at a time.
Either they log into two consoles at once or they log in the first time then crash something and cycle the terminal off then on and log in again. This leaves a session going on the server that isn't attached to a terminal. I am still trying to figure out how to kill that initial session and how to keep them from logging in twice on different terminals.
Use the command "users" or "who" to check who is logged in at any one time.

Check it out and see if your experience matches.

Duane

Yeah, I get the same when I log in, in two places simultaneously.

/steve