Re: Re: [K12OSN] DCOP & Mozilla Errors in 2.1.1

For the record guys, I used to have the same problems when multiple users would login under kde. These were only a few of the problems I had. I finally ditched kde and things have been running fine ever since.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us