Re: Re: [K12OSN] DCOP & Mozilla Errors in 2.1.1

Thanks for the input guys.

Well, The problem here is that we have a lab where everyone uses the
same login. So, I guess we need to move everyone to there own login.

Here is a new question:

Where can I get a script to logout all users and kill there processes?
I want to put it into the nightly cron to make it run better.

William J
---------
Benson Sys Admin

> For the record guys, I used to have the same problems when multiple
users would login
under kde. These were only a few of the problems I had. I finally
ditched kde and things
have been running fine ever since.