[K12OSN] Almost ready for v2.1.2

My one and only terminal at home which has a floppy is refusing to boot.
This makes it a bit difficult to test to floppy support ;-)

It is going to take me a day or two to finish testing it, making sure I
included all of the right SRPMs, etc. In the meantime, if you want to test
what is very likely to be K12LTSP v2.1.2, you can download it from here:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/2.1.2/ISO/
   --or--
  rsync -avP k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::testing/2.1.2/ISO/* .

Here's the full changelog:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/2.1.2/CHANGELOG

The short summary is that I've:

 * Synced with the latest stable releases from LTSP, which includes updated
   S3 video drivers
 * OpenOffice.org is updated to version 1.0.1
 * Remote floppy access defaults to using MToolsFM rather than Konquerer
 * Enhancements to the K12LTSP v3.0beta installer have been back-ported
 * verynice is included by default
 * A new "session" option which restores a user's desktop to the default
   settings has been added
 * A huge number of official Red Hat security patches and bug fixes

-Eric