Re: [K12OSN] Thinner version of LTSP

I have used X  -  With a full desktop via a DSL modem.   I relied on
'lbxproxy'.  I am actually shocked that the LTSP has not made a heavier
use of this..    Is anyone using it?  I really would like to use it, and
I have not had great success with automated initiation of it, or any
details like that.  I spent a weekend pouring over X docs looking for
automation or setup for it, there were precious little, save the basics
of how to use it.

Anyone else have any ideas?

thanks,

js

--
VB programmers ask why no one takes them seriously,
it's somewhat akin to a McDonalds manager asking employees