[K12osn] K12LTSP Beta and Evolution

Eric,

I just tried your various suggestions as follows:

1. With USE_XFS = Y , Evolution worked fine so far as I could tell,
   but see below.

2. I then installed the ltsp_x_core-3.0.3 rpm, since I also want
   to try the Jammin 125, remembering also to do

ldconfig -r /opt/ltsp/i386

- as suggested by Jim, to set up the UK keyboard.

3. However, I still need USE_XFS = Y for Evolution to work, even
   after inserting the additional lines in rc.setupx.

Exploring further, Evo's "Reply to" display is not correct,
with just the top line inserted ("On ... date ... wrote:" etc.)
showing, and the original message text blank. "Forward" works OK!

I will try installing Evolution 1.1.2 when I get another chance.

Many thanks for the quick response - don't you guys ever take a break?

Regards,

John Ingleby
CoroNet Information Systems
Kings Langley, UK