RE: [K12OSN] progressive patch/linux progress patch/guiboot/SoClose!!

My problem is the lack of my knowledge on the k12ltsp boot process, and
what a kernel really needs to have in it.  The how-to we have been going
by is for booting with a 10/100 nic, I'm guessing to boot off of a
floppy.  We are using PXE.

I'm going to try joining the ltsp list to see if I can get some more
help on the matter.

I really think this would benefit everyone here.