[K12OSN] Real Player On K12LTSP

Hi,
I am running the K12LTSP which is intergrated with RedHat 7.3. Up Until now I've had no problems at all. But.... Real Player for UNIX doesn't allow sound? It has a sound blaster 64 and sound works great with everything elce all bar realplayer. Also TUX Racer Crashes the sstem (the whole server even the VT100 Wyse terminals cant gain access!) Total kernal lock up... Well can just re-move Tux Racer if its not a solvable problem. But its a real problem with Real Player having no sound. ave any of you had this problem?
Many Thanks
--
Khalid Schofield
Electron Microscopy