[K12OSN] ATTENTION: NEW maps and transparencies from Klett-Perthes!

Attention Educators,

To keep you informed;
Klett - Perthes International is pleased to invite you to visit our new online Catalog.

www.GEOsmile.com

For more than 150 years, Justus Perthes of Gotha has specialized in publishing modern,
contemporary Wall maps for schools.

Our maps are made for all regions of the World in English language, along with our new
updated World maps.  Also include are new updated  maps of Asia, Africa, Europe, China,
Japan, Pacific-Rim, USA, Near East; along with other countries and continents. These are
the large size maps printed in English language with the cloth canvas backing, heavy duty
and excellent for the college viewing.

There are many new items being developed along with several updated History
maps in English version.
Our Wall Maps still produced in up to 12 genuine printing colors.
Remarkably effective, almost three-dimensional relief representation, glowing colors and
outstanding long-distance effects have made Perthes internationally renowned. We also
have a large selection of outstanding Transparency books and picture diagrams.

NEW: Transparency Atlas of the World

Check out our latest Special on our Dual-Map USA & World $128 roller system
and Combos:

Best price for US/World combo available!

2 single sheet maps, laminated, mounted on spring roller w/ backboard $160

We welcome you to our new product line and hope you will take a few moments to view our
website:
  www.GEOsmile.com

To be removed from our mailing list;
(Click here to be removed) or reply to this message
and state Remove in subject line.

Thank you for reading and viewing our new website catalog;
www.GEOsmile.com

Kirk Fullmer
USA Territory Representative
Klett-Perthes International