[K12OSN] request for k12ltsp kernel .config file....was linux progress patch

Can we get the .config file for the ltsp kernel? We believe this to be the root of our problem. We would like to take the .config file for the kernel that was compiled for k12ltsp, and apply the lpp patch to it, and see where we get.

Also, what needs to be done to a k12ltsp kernel, vs. a regular ltsp kernel...
is there anything different?
We are using PXE...

Do you use the ltsp_initrd_kit to prepare the stock k12ltsp kernel?

Are there docs somewhere for what is done to it for k12ltsp?
Are there any patches to a stock 2.4.18 linux kernel to prepare it for ltsp?

Thanks,
Barry Smoke
District Network Administrator
Bryant Public Schools

Caleb Wagnon wrote:

I never saw a reply to this post by Barry. Did anyone come up with
anything? I haven't any experience with the progressive patch but will
be playing with it soon to see what I can do.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, Arkansas 71742