Re: [K12osn] K12LTSP Beta and Evolution

I am seeing everything just fine now.

Eric Harrison wrote:

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, John Ingleby wrote:

Exploring further, Evo's "Reply to" display is not correct,
with just the top line inserted ("On ... date ... wrote:" etc.)
showing, and the original message text blank. "Forward" works OK!

I didn't grab all of the fonts, I missed some. My guess is that "Reply to" and "Forward" use different fonts.

I did an "Everything" install and grabed all of the fonts. The resulting
ltsp_x_fonts rpm was almost 90M! I'm looking into ways of knocking that
down.

Many thanks for the quick response - don't you guys ever take a break?

I *am* taking a break right now! ;-)

Back to work I go...

-Eric