[K12OSN] 2.1.2 or 3.0

Truly Eric, you must not require much sleep! Two versions back-to-back
2.1.2 and 3.0.

Decisions, decisions I have been using RH 8.0 here at home. Now that we
have 2 servers at school I'm thinking we can ditch IceWM in favor of the
8.0 desktop. I know many who steer clear of RH X.0 releases but I am
satisfied with my experience on 8.0 here at home. Except you can't prove
by me that flash isn't buggy.

>From what I gather on the list the best way to make the switch at this
point is to perform an upgrade rather than a fresh install?

John