Re: [K12OSN] Trouble with Dell 486 as terminal client

Ken,

I've seen 2 reasons for the message you got.

1) The vmlinuz-2.4.9-ltsp-6 kernel has a problem detecting total
   memory on 486's and small pentiums.

2) You have less than 8mb of memory.

Could either of the above be true for you ?

Jim McQuillan
jam ltsp org