[K12OSN] Auto-mounting NT home drives

After about 3 months of kicking winbind, I've finally got it working,
but am not struggling to find anything that will auto-mount a users NT
home directory.  There are lots of little utilities out there that mount
to a single point, and sets of scripts that will run from each users
linux home drive and set up a mount - but these need to be done manually
and I've 700 users!

What I'm trying to recreate is a version of the m$ command :
Net use z: \home
Where the 'net' program queries the PDC to find out the home directory
of the user, and then maps to it.

I'm guessing such a thing is possible - winbind gets a lot of info about
the user and so I'm guessing it shouldn't be 'that' hard to find the NT
home directory, but I'm going round in circles here!

Anyone had any joy with this?

Ta

Ash