[K12OSN] K12LTSP on Macs

Good Morning

I hope I am not rehashing old ground, but I was wondering if it was
possible to get old powermacs to boot on to a K12LTSP.

I am the IT Co-Ordinator for a small primary school in North Queensland
Australia, and we have about 10 old macs lying around gathering dust. I got
a copy of K12LTSP send over, and I have it set up on a test machine with
four old pcs acting as terminals - without wanting to sound contrite I was
blown away at how quick these terminals were working.

We have a limited IT budget (as we all do) but if I could set the macs up
as terminals, I would be prepared to put in a decent box which would allow
for future expansion (I am having visions of a donation drive providing me
with my next internet lab!!!)

Dreams aside - any help will be appreciated

Chris Gillies