Re: [K12OSN] Almost ready for v2.1.2

Eric Harrison wrote:

This makes it a bit difficult to test to floppy support ;-)

Which was broken...

If you are testing these 2.1.2 ISOs, run this command to fix it:

ldconfig -r /opt/ltsp/i386

This command (plus rebooting the clients) worked for me on 3.0 beta as well. I'm sure rebooting the clients was not necessary, but I haven't got my mind around how to re-initialize the client (or even see the clients local hardware) yet.

Thanks! Cross one more thing off the TODO list.

Ben Nickell