Re: [K12OSN] News Server

As I have been reading all the posts about allowing access to all the good information on newsgroups without letting in the bad, I thought of something. http://groups.google.com/ If a web access filter is running, what would be the danger in reading newsgroups through the web interface, after it's a web page like any other?

Just a thought,
Paul Vittorino

P.S. Eric Rocks!!!

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp