[K12OSN] configuring Mozilla default

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 22:35, Eric Harrison wrote:
snip-------------->

> Earlier I was looking for a Mozilla default configuration HOWTO that I
> used to have bookmarked. Anyone know where to find such a beast?
To change default home page for new users and initial splash page:

/usr/lib/mozilla/chrome/US.jar/local/US/navigator-region/region.properties

Then you can change

homePageDefault=http://www.k12ltsp.org

browser.startup.homepage=http://www.k12ltsp.org

John
# navigator.properties
homePageDefault=http://www.mozilla.org/
shopKeyword=keyword:shop [Product]
quoteKeyword=keyword:quote [Enter symbol here]
localKeyword=keyword:zip [Your zip code]
keywordList=http://home.netscape.com/escapes/keywords
webmailKeyword=http://webmail.netscape.com
careerKeyword=keyword:[Your city] careers
fallbackDefaultSearchURL=http://search.netscape.com/cgi-bin/search?charset=UTF-8&search=
otherSearchURL=http://home.netscape.com/bookmark/6_0/tsearch.html
#
# all.js
#
browser.startup.homepage=http://www.mozilla.org/start/
browser.throbber.url=http://www.mozilla.org/
browser.search.defaulturl=http://search.netscape.com/cgi-bin/search?search=
general.useragent.contentlocale=US

wallet.Server=http://www.mozilla.org/wallet/tables/
wallet.Samples=http://www.mozilla.org/wallet/samples/

#config.js
To change default startup page edit
US.jar/navigator-region/region.properties