[K12OSN] new logo contest

Eric,

First let me say thank you for being such a big part of this effort to make OpenSource sw accessible to many people (myself included) for whom it would not be otherwise. Your fine tuning of the RH and LTSP distro for K12 consumption made it possible for me to deploy a lab of 10 workstations running on old donated computers when the school didn't have any money for licenses for Win95/98. Thank you, thank you.

I'm more of a Mac tech person, so I started this image in Mac GIMP and finished it in Graphic Converter (does that count?) The fact that I'm learning my way around OS X has helped me ease into LInux, but I still have a very long way to go.

I'm also a bit cynical about the how readily we (as the American people) accept the extension of the corporate arm into our schools, government etc. This may come across in my entry.

Anyway, after all that...here it is.

http://www.geocities.com/jschwankl/ (site that has not been updated for about 3 years)

or more directly

http://www.geocities.com/jschwankl/work/schwankl_ltsp_logo.png.zip