[K12OSN] Just getting started

Hello anybody,
    I sent this once but never saw a response. Here goes again:
1. I have now set up a dual PII 350mhz with 512meg RAM and 8gig hard
drive space with K12LTSP runing RH7.3. Am I correct in understanding
that 512meg should allow about 10 clients?
2. Now that the (planned) server is running fine as a standalone,
where can I find a HOWTO describing the steps needed to configure it
to start supporting clients? Likewise, where is a HOWTO on exactly how
to configure each client?
3. Can the server be used to run X at my desk while it is supporting
clients, or does it have to be left alone for server duty only?
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice instruction com