Re: [K12OSN] Just getting started

Hello Dave,

The K12LTSP.org site has most of what you're looking for. See the client
section at:
http://k12ltsp.org/clients.html

We've found that 10 clients can often be the limit for IDE drives. You
will also be taxing your memory at that number. Faster drives and more
memory go a long way.

You can use the server as a workstation just fine. Just make sure no one
turns it off or your other users will complain!

;-) Paul