From: Cornerstone Christian School [mailto:ccschooltech shaw ca]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 3:26 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Manhattan

Howdy.. anyone using Manhattan? I am just looking at it now. It is a
virtual classroom run off Linux and Apache, but from what I can see it
using IE for the teacher's manual... I would guess that you can use
Galeon, Mozilla or what have you instead...

Anyone tried it in a school situation and liked it?

http://manhattan.sourceforge.net/index.php?menu=1

TIA

Shauna