[K12OSN] Offtopic/ CD modification

Sorry for this but can someone steer me in the right direction.
Besides loving K12LTSP, I also teach Linux. I want to reduce RH7.3 from
3 to 2 CDs.
I got some RPMs out of the second CD to make  room for Webmin and other
RPMs but the RedHat installer (I think it's anaconda?) told me that this
new CD is not CD2. It's not the cd label so there must be some file with
a checksum or something to modify. Is there a document out there i can
use?