[K12OSN] Sun Java Station 1on k12ltsp...

Hello,

I have been wathching the list and just installed the k12ltsp 2.0, will
rsync the newest ISO's soon.
My server is not much, but this is for testing and my daughter. I rescued
an HP Vectra P133 from the TRASH at work which is now my daughters
terminal:-). Pulled the hard drive, replaced the NIC with a 3Com model
with PXE support and video card with one that matches the server box and
instant terminal.
My main question is: I have a Sun Java Station 1, the Mr. Coffee version,
and wonder if any one on the list has ever used one or is using one with
k12ltsp? What were your experiences and gothcas. I have found several docs
on the web, http://people.redhat.com/zaitcev/linux/ ;
http://dubinski-family.org/~jshowto/doc/pdf/JavaStation-HOWTO.pdf .
There are some items about RARP settings in the above How-To, does k12ltsp
use RARP, if not can I enable the RARP support?
Any and all input about this and k12ltsp specifically is much appreciated.

Steve Lewis
Fayetteville, AR, USA