Re: [K12OSN] Just getting started

> 2. Now that the (planned) server is running fine as a standalone,
> where can I find a HOWTO describing the steps needed to configure it
> to start supporting clients? Likewise, where is a HOWTO on exactly how
> to configure each client?

To go into a little more detail here -

If your clients are configured to support PXE booting, all you have to do
is plug them into the "internal" side of the network (assuming you are
using 2 NICs) and turn them on.  That's it, no configuration or anything
(unless something goes wrong).

However, if they do not support PXE booting, you have to load a bootrom
into the NICs, or download a boot floppy from rom-o-matic (never tried
this myself).

Jon