RE: [K12OSN] a prospective client - k12ltsp and logo

> Also, is anyone using logo to teach?  Any linux versions of logo out
> there?

> Thanks,

> --Yan

Not currently, but I have in the past.  I would suggest you try the Logo
Foundation [http://el.media.mit.edu/logo-foundation/] over at MIT. I know
they have Star Logo for both native Mac (OS9?) and a Java version that works
fairly well, and should run under NS or Mozilla.  They also have a link to
NetLogo, which last I looked had a linux version as well.

Good luck getting this position!
Steven Santos

Email : Steven StevenSantos com
Web   : www.stevensantos.com