[K12OSN] Open Office and printing

I was able to get some help in figuring out the
problem I had with printing in Open Office.  I am
running LTSP 2.1.0 (1 server) and LTSP 2.1.1(4
servers).  I have postscript and PCL printers and I
could not print to any of them no matter what I did.
I had CUPS on and it wouldn't see any printing
activity from Open Office but it would from kword.  I
also had configured ./spadmin.  Then I found out that
printtool was still on and active and hosing
everything.  When it was erased, I was able to print
from Open Office.

The command that we put in is as follows as root:

rpm --erase LPRng printconf printconf-gui

This really helped me.  I would probably not have
found it on my own.

Jennifer Waters