[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN digest, Vol 1 #558 - 9 msgs

Hi,
have any of you used the IBM terminal "N2200e Thin Client Express" with the K12LTSP? Also is there a vesion of RedHat that runs on the mips processor? I have a SGI Power Challange 10000 and want to use that to run my network. My current terminal server is good but having a very fast SGI would be great :> Anyway the main point is that I need to get the IBM terminal working with the LTSP does it have native support ie can I just plug it into my network and set it to DHCP and will it jut boot?
Mnay Thanks
Khalid Schofield
Electron Microsopy
System Manager