[K12OSN] Samba, XP, and login scripts....

We are running Samba 2.2.5 all over our school district. It's running great! We are getting lots of new computers from Dell and they have Windows XP Professional. XP has advantages that I like and would like to make it work for us. However, I can't get my login scripts to process. They work fine on our Windows 98 machines. Anyone have some tips on how to get this done? Is there an application that I need to install to get it to work? Any help would be appreciated.
Tait Shrum
Bryant Public Schools