Re: [K12OSN] request for k12ltsp kernel .config file....was linuxprogress patch

ahh.....
herein lies the problem.....
pxestuff includes pre-built pxe kernels, and initrd's, but no .configs, or instructions on how to do it....

We need to build a custom kernel, and boot to it pxe.
we are going to patch it with lpp, and other stuff.

so, where do we get the .config file that was used to build the kernel in pxestuff?
and, is the initrd a standard mkinitrd command, or are there special things involved.

the old saying goes, give a man a fish, and he eats for a day...
show the man how to fish, and he eats for life... :-)