Re: [K12OSN] Samba, XP, and login scripts....

finally someone who knows how to get their point across :-)

Royce Holden wrote:

Yes, I agree with what Mike says...

;)

Royce Holden, IT Manager
Buncombe County Schools
828.255.5912
royce holden bcsemail org
***********************

-----Original Message----- From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Michael Williams Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 11:40 AM To: k12osn redhat com Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Samba, XP, and login scripts....

Tait,

We are running Samba 2.2.5 all over our school district.  It's running
great!  We are getting lots of new computers from Dell and they have
Windows XP Professional.  XP has advantages that I like and would like
to make it work for us.  However, I can't get my login scripts to
process.  They work fine on our Windows 98 machines.  Anyone have some
tips on how to get this done?  Is there an application that I need to
install to get it to work?  Any help would be appreciated.
Tait Shrum
Bryant Public Schools