Re: [K12OSN] Samba, XP, and login scripts....

The other thing is you should go into your XP network connection(s), go
to properties -> tcp/ip -> [advanced I think] -> DNS, and DISABLE
'Register DNS' or whatever it's called, the option is towards the bottom
of the dialog.

I normally try to be a lot more precise than this, but to be honest it
was a long day, and I am just fried.

-js